Call For Abstracts
Abstract Submission for EAP2013 is closed
Deadline date for the submission of abstracts: 30th May, 2013
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- The Scientific Committee invites the submission of original abstracts for presentation.
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system; abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be reviewed.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- To correct an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
- Corrections to abstracts can only be made up until 30th May, 2013.
- Title and Body
Title: Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words.
Length: The Abstract body should be no longer than 300 words in total
Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
– Results (if relevant)
After your abstract submittal you will be sent an automatic e-mail confirming your successful submission. If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters can be included in the final scientific programme.